For minor Additions/Alterations of Fire Safety works (Partitions and Fire Protection Systems) in shops and offices in building issued with Temporary Fire Certificate or Fire Safety Certificate, a Lodgment of the plans which comply with the SCDF Fire Code could be made after work is completed.
CMP is able to design the fire protection systems to meet the modified partition layout, produce the plans and make a lodgment to SCDF to complete the submission procedure.
Minor Additions/Alterations works must meet the following criteria
- Works that do not affect the fire resistance of element of construction and the fire compartment;
- Works that do not affect means of escape;
- Works that do not affect the wet / dry riser / landing / hose reel;
- Works that do not involve change of usage;
- Works that do not involve increase of floor area;
- Works that do not involve raise floor system;
- Works that do not involve conservation project;
- Any other works which would not contravene the Act and the Regulations.